Adult Mental Health First Aid Course (AMHFA 001)
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is a training course which teaches people how to identify, understand and help someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
Our course won’t teach you to be a therapist, but it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis – and even potentially stop a crisis from happening.
You’ll learn to recognise warning signs of mental ill health, and develop the skills and confidence to approach and support someone while keeping yourself safe.
• Delivery Method: The course is largely theory based, but will include a wide range of varied activities ( 15 hrs – 2 days)
• Prerequisite: None, just an open mind.
• Awarding Body: Mental Health England
• Assessment: Assessment book will be completed throughout the course and then at the end of the two days these papers will be submitted to Mental Health England for certification
• Certification: Each successful delegate will receive Youth Mental Health First Aider certificate from Mental Health England.
About our Trainers Qualifications & Experience:
To request a course price quotation:
Please phone: 01760 751093 to speak to a member of our team.
Or you can email us via our “Contact Us Page” or our admin team directly on: email@example.com