Fire Extinguisher Course (FEC 001)
This Fire Extinguisher Training Course enables your staff to identify and safely use the correct fire extinguisher to extinguish small fires in the workplace. We will prepare your staff to identify and safely use the correct fire extinguisher to extinguish small fires in the workplace. Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, staff are required to be trained in use of fire-fighting equipment.
Training can be conducted at clients premises or at our training venue in central Norfolk which is 30 minutes from Norwich and Kings Lynn.
• Delivery Method: Theory Based with Practical Training and Assessment
• Prerequisite: None, although a working knowledge of Fire Safety is an advantage.
• Awarding Body: APF Safety Services
• Assessment: Multiple Choice Test Paper and Practical Skills Assessment
• Certification: Each successful delegate will receive a Certificate of Training valid for 3 years
Option 1: Up to 9 Delegates
Option 2: Up to 12 Delegates
Option 3: Up to 15 delegates
To request a course price quotation:
Please phone: 01760 751093 to speak to a member of our team.
Or you can email us via our “Contact Us Page” or our admin team directly on: email@example.com