Course Duration: 4 Hours
This course seeks to provide delegates who may be required to work at height the core concepts of how to work safely. Falls from height is still a major killer within the workplace in the UK.
Our Working at Height training course helps you to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 by providing employers and employees with the necessary information needed to be able to successfully deal with working at height risks and control measures. This includes an understanding of how to use access equipment safely and how to ensure that employees can reduce their risk of falls from height.
Based in Norfolk we can attend your premises and conduct training on-site to suit your operational requirements without the need for staff to travel away to a training venue.
• Delivery Method: Theory Based with Practical Training and Assessment
• Prerequisite: None, although a working knowledge of Working & Height is an advantage
• Awarding Body: APF Safety Services
• Assessment: Multiple Choice Test Paper and Practical Skills Assessment
• Certification: Each successful delegate will receive a Certificate of Training valid for 3 years
£95.00 + vat per person (£114.00 inc vat)
On Site Course Price: Call 01760 751093 for a competitive quotation